Wednesday, January 19

God your Amazing(:

Okkk, so Revival is coming up and I'm so pumped!! Today I got a taste of what it will be like! And man, I'm like ..hooked..? No, hungry for God!! I guess is good? During Youth I prayed along with Megan(: And it felt GREAT! I loved it, at first I was a little nervous, but then I just did it and ..WAALAA! Now, I just wana pray, pray, pray, and get it all out! and spread or "SPLASH" the word of God and how awesome, holy, mighty, and great he is!! I wana lift people up to him, show them him so they can feel the way I do! God, your just absolutly, incredibly Amazing! I just want everyone to know that you are. And trust me I will spread my feeling allll around school and everywhere I go, yall should too! And a special thanks to Megan Volnoff, and MBC(: For helping show me the awesomeness of God!
 Prayer* Man now, especially after the mission trip and this Wednesday, and the up coming revival, I find myself praying a lot!! Even at school, in 3rd period me and my group...were supposed to be doing work (which we finished)... but in the middle we just got talkin bout God, and we had a mini group prayer!!(: We all prayed some for the people confused about there path to God and for the people that are now on it and need to stay!!(: It was great!! And I have some friends at school that are hungry for God like me, and we are working together to spread it!!(: I'm so proud and happy too! Yall should for real try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment