Thursday, January 27

Revival Week!



Whew! Revival week was both amazing and tiring!(: I loved it! We had a gueas, Brother Don from Mississippi, come and preach and he was hilarious! I took notes about a lot that I know will help me in the future! And this week, I've learned a lot and what I should and shouldn't be doing as a Christian!
  And a great thanks to Megan Volnoff! She really has helped me this week! I have a cried a lot this week, and prayed to God. Praying to God really helped get things off my chess and cleared my mind. I thank God everyday that he placed Megan in my life and MBC to help me solve my problems! Now, I pray to God a ton more, I'm such a better Christian, and I know whats good for me and what will help me progess even more! 
  Revival has most deffinatly made achange in my life, and boosted my love for Jesus even more. I just can't wait to start spreading my love for God to everyone else and start working for the Lord. 
  *Something I learned that has worked a ton!! When you have a bad thought or about to do something bad, your giving access to the enemy. So don't be embarressed, but say "Access Denied" And think of something else, and POOF!(: its gone! It works for me every time, and theres a lot more, just ask me if you need anything(: I'll be happy to help and spread the word of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment